Valencia Tourist Bus: routes, stops and prices
The quickest way to see all the city's sights is to take this modern double-decker bus with an open top through the streets. Valencia Tourist Bus is equipped with a multi-lingual audio system (headphones included) that describes the one-hour tour in eight languages. You start and end in Plaza de la Reina and travel through the old town, Turia riverbed and the City of Arts and Sciences.
Get to know Valencia city (Spain) in a comfortable rigorous and enjoyable way. 8 languages locution.
You can book Valencia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Oceanographic Aquarium Ticket and travel around the city in an open-top, double-decker bus, create your own itinerary, hopping off whenever you'd like to see all the main sights, such as the City of Arts and Sciences. Book here (select the country and the city): Valencia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
The Valencia tourist bus tour is divided into two routes: The Historical Valencia A and the Valencia Maritime B, lasting 90 minutes each. Chose your Valencia tourist bus routes:
- A - Historical Valencia Bus Tour
- B - Valencia Maritime Bus Tour
- Valencia tourist bus Albufera
Route A "Historical Valencia"
Discover Valencia city (Spain) from a historical and monumental viewpoint. There are 8 bus stops, in which you can hop on or off with freedom. Route A is aproximately 90 minutes. Valencia tourist bus stops:
- 1 - Plaza de la Reina
- 2 - IVAM. Calle Guillem de Castro 118.
- 3 - Museo de Bellas Artes San Pio V. Calle San Pio V nº 9
- 4 - Nuevo Centro. Avenida de Menendez Pidal. Estación de Autobus.
- 5 - Palacio de Congresos. Calle Camp de Turia.
- 6 - Nou Mestalla. Calle La Safor
- 7 - Bioparc. Av. Pio Baroja.
- 8 - Museo de Historia de Valencia. Paseo de la Petxina 77.
Route B "Valencia Maritime"
You can see the Mediterranean Sea influence upon the city. There are 9 bus stops, this is also 90 minutes long. Valencia tourist bus stops:
- 1 - Plaza de la Reina
- 2 - Museo Fallero. Plaza Monteolivete.
- 3 - Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias. Autopista de El Saler nº 6
- 4 - Oceanografico. Camino de las Moreras
- 5 - Centro Comercial Aqua. Calle Menorca.
- 6 - Playa de Las Arenas. Calle Eugenia Viñes 22
- 7 - El Puerto. Av. Manuel Soto.
- 8 - Hotel Rey Don Jaime. Av. Baleares.
- 9 - Museo de Bellas Artes San Pio V. Calle San Pio V nº 9
You can change from route A to B in 3 different points of the tour. With 1 ticket you can use both Valencia tourist bus routes, while the ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours (depending on the ticket). Where can i take the Tourist Bus Valencia? In any of the stops which has along its routes.
Route Albufera Bus Turistic
This will drive you to the Albufera National park where you can discover rice fields, and the Albufera Lagoon ecosystems. There is an Albufera boat trip included. The route duration is about 2 hours. The ticket is only valid for one Albufera tourist bus trip. If you want to stay longer and return later, you need to check with the bus driver.
Valencia Tourist Bus Tickets and Prices
You can buy the ticket at any hotel in the city, in the Tourist Info or on the bus. The ticket is valid for 24 hours or 48 hours depending on the type of ticket you purchase, counting from the time of acquisition. The Valencia tourist bus prices below:
Valencia tourist bus prices
- Ticket 24 hours: 17 Euros.
- Children 7-16 years old 24 hours: 10 Euros.
- Family F-5 24 hours (2 adults + 3 children): 60 Euros.
- Ticket 48 hours: 19 Euros.
- Children 7-16 years old 48 hours: 11 Euros.
- Family F-5 48 hours (2 adults + 3 children): 65 Euros.
Albufera tourist bus prices
- Adult ticket (boat ride included): 17 Euros.
- Children 7-16 years old (boat ride included): 11 Euros.